The Separation Advice Store
Taking Space is a roadmap for individuals, couples and counselors to follow for relationships that are stuck, unfulfilling or in crisis. Learn how to apply this 10-step problem-solving guide to situations like: dwindling romance; affairs; uncommunicative partners; overwhelmed moms; unsatisfying sex, etc.[/symple_box] [symple_box class=”homebox” color=”gray” text_align=”left” width=”100%” float=”none”]
The Separation Agreement helps couples clearly define what they will be working on during the separation as individuals and as a couple. In addition, it helps couples assign roles for the maintenance of household tasks such as bill paying, upkeep, childcare etc. One of the key components to effective separation, it is often the most neglected aspect of a separation.
[/symple_box] [symple_box class=”homebox” color=”gray” text_align=”left” width=”100%” float=”none”]
Experience Counts When You Need It Most!
Get the support you need while going through one of the most difficult times in your life. As a marriage counselor with over 30 years of experience – I have helped thousands of couples explore themselves and their relationships often with positive outcomes.[/symple_box]
[symple_box class=”homebox” color=”gray” text_align=”left” width=”100%” float=”none”]
Robert J. Buchicchio, LICSW, DCSW
3.5 Continuing Education Credits
- Learn how to use the Relationship Conflict Scale© to assess a couple’s style of conflict and to develop interventions.
- Learn how to use Rules for Taking a Time-out© as a tool couples can use to interrupt destructive communication patterns.
- Learn the Ground Rules for Talking© as a tool to help couples learn to communicate more effectively.
- Learn to use the Couples Investment/Commitment Scale© for assessing degree of individual motivation and commitment to a relationship and to plan specific strategies for conflict management, coping and treatment interventions.
- Learn to use and apply principles and the 10 Step Problem Solving Guide as a “roadmap” for couples to follow for conflicts/separations/divorces.
- Learn to define and expand on the concept and types of separations including:
In-house, Brief, Trial, Psychological, Therapeutic, etc.
- Learn the terms and tasks couples need to structure their separation.
- Learn how to help couples talk about and help children regarding their separation.
- Learn the importance of setting goals, evaluating progress, and making decisions during separations.
Before You Breakup or Divorce – Explore Your Options
Audio Course: How to Structure & Manage a Separation
If you don’t want to read the book, then listen to it!
The Couples Home Study Course is an enhanced version of Bob’s book Taking Space – with updated materials and couples stories, available on CDs or as audio downloads, plus a 40 page workbook. Buy the entire course or individual steps.[/symple_box] [symple_box class=”homebox” color=”gray” text_align=”left” width=”100%” float=”none”]
- My workbook is full of information, exercises and skills, and designed to follow the 10 Step Problem-Solving Guide in the book Taking Space.
- Plan coping strategies for anger and conflict management.
- Learn guidelines on how to start listening and validating one another.
- Helps you design what type of separation you want to address and the problems in your relationship.
- The workbook is filled with the same questions, skills and exercises I use in my outpatient counseling practice.
*Includes Separation Agreement – total 40 pages[/symple_box] [symple_box class=”homebox” color=”gray” text_align=”left” width=”100%” float=”none”]